Offers Over $580,000 Considered
1/6 Highland Place, BUDERIM QLD
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and Caesar stone benchtops
• Light filled living area
• Master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite
• Additional 2 bedrooms, one opening on to the back deck
• Modern main bathroom
• Large covered entertaining area with shed overlooking lush gardens
• Remote single lockup garage plus driveway for extra parking
• No body corporate levies, just shared insurance with one other unit (approx.$880 p.a)
• Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with views to the ocean from the front, exclusive use courtyard
• An excellent addition to any property portfolio, investors will also love the high rental demand given the popular location of this unit
School catchment area: Buderim Mountain State School, Chancellor State College,
Independent schools nearby: Matthew Flinders Anglican College, Siena Catholic College
1/6 Highland Place, Buderim is only a short distance to Buderim Town Centre, Sunshine Motorway with access to Bruce Highway, parks and reserves, cafes and restaurants.
For more information or to book an inspection please call now.
This property is a jewel in the crown ,and must be inspected to truly appreciate.
Whilst this property is due to go to Auction, the owners would consider offers prior.
Property Features Key features of the property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
Financials & Docs
|Council Rates||$2,045||per annum|
|Water Rates||$1,055||per annum|
For Further Information
I am the selling agent for 1/6 Highland Place, BUDERIM.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via phone or email.
M: 0438 443 979
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa’s career started in real estate in 1994 when, with her husband Paul purchased their first Real Estate Agency in Mooloolaba. After taking a break to raise their children and pursue other interests, Lisa returned to join the team in a sales capacity within their office, whilst also being a Licencee.
With a naturally friendly and outgoing personality, Lisa is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and working together to get a great result for both buyer and seller. Lisa believes client's want to work with someone who has a straight-forward, honest and knowledgeable approach with personal communication being the key to meeting a client’s needs and expectations.
Lisa’s communication skills, honesty and integrity shine through with service that goes well beyond the industry standard.
Are you buying for Investment ?
Attention Property Investors
As a landlord you want to be assured that your property is managed professionally & efficiently.
We believe that rental management is not merely “collection of rent” but doing all that we can to ensure that the property that you choose to invest your hard earned dollars in, retains & increases its value so that when you sell this property you receive the maximum amount of profit on your original investment.
Our Service Guarantee
- Personalised service
- Award Winning & Friendly Staff
- Competitive Rates
- Quarterly Inspections
- Regular market rent reviews
- Accompanied tenant inspections
- Thorough tenant screening
- Commitment to minimising rental arrears
- Timely Disbursals
- Regular & Prompt Communication
Should we fail to provide any of the above services you are at liberty to cancel your Management Agreement or we will refund the last three months management and rent collection fees from the time you notify the Principal.
Our award winning staff are committed to providing a personal & effective service aimed at maximizing your rental returns & protecting your investment.
Making the switch is easier than you might think – call us today.
Ready to make an offer ?
Ready to make an offer ?
Download an Offer and Acceptance Form by clicking on the link below.